The SATEC PM175 is a multi-functional, compact, 3-phase AC power meter and power quality (PQ) analyzer that has been specially designed to meet the needs of multiple users ranging from substation operators, generator users, industrial consumers, commercial energy consumers and electrical panel builders.
This PM175 caters for an entire range of applications which demand high performance power quality monitoring and root cause analysis such as switch gear monitor, feeder, power quality and utility SCADA and revenue metering and billing. It is also suitable for substation automation due to its support of industrial standard DNP 3.0 and Modbus RTU protocols.
The PM175 provides the full range of PQ monitoring capabilities with built-in EN50160 statistics and reports. It allows both consumers and suppliers to monitor the quality of incoming or outgoing electric power. One of the main advantages is that it permits power suppliers to prepare corrective action in a timely manner and helps consumers to prevent equipment damages caused by power quality issues.
Local and remote data acquisition is enabled via two communication ports.
SATEC PM175 Features:
- Multifunctional 3-Phase Power Meter – Voltage, frequency, current (including neutral current), voltage/current unbalance, power, energy, power factor, load profile
- Multi-Tariff Revenue Meter – Class 0.2S precision according to IEC 62053-22, Built-in Time of Use (TOU) tariffs, Sealing option, Built-in clock and calendar functions, Time synchronization
- Advanced Power Quality Analysis – Monitoring, statistics & reports according to EN50160 specifications, Event statistics, Waveform recording with 6 channels, Harmonics & inter-harmonics according to IEC 61000-4-7, Directional power harmonics, Voltage and current THD coefficients, Flicker according to IEC 61000-4-15
- Event/Data Log – Power quality event/data logging, Logging capability for more than 100 parameters, Logging parameters with real-time stamps
- Alarm & Control Functions – 16 programmable set points, 2 programmable relay outputs 3A, 250V, 2 digital inputs, 2 optional analog inputs or outputs, TCP Notification Client
- Communication – 2 independent communication ports, Protocols: Modbus RTU, ASCII, DNP 3.0
- Isolation – Full galvanic isolation of voltage and current measuring circuits—6 kV Impulse
PM17X Series – IEEE1159 / EN50160 Advanced Power Quality Analyzer & Revenue Meters
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.