The Fluke 1730 Three Phase Electrical Energy Logger will help you to find out when and where energy in your facility is being consumed; from the service entrance to individual circuits, optimize your facility’s energy use and reduce your bill.
The purpose of this tool is to make it feasible for a greater variety of licensed electrical professionals to setup and connect the logger, and for a facility manager to review energy usage logs without being a power quality expert.
The 1730 consists of measurement hardware and application software so that data can be collected and reports created with the minimum of effort. The 1730 instrument is incredibly easy to use; it even makes automatic checks to ensure the user has connected the leads and current sensors up correctly. Downloading data is quick and simple – and can be written directly to a USB stick without having to use a computer for downloading. The Energy Analyze application software allows users to download, analyze and compile report in minutes.
|Fluke 1730 Three Phase Electrical Energy Logger||
Fluke 1730 Features / Benefits
- Key measurements: voltage, current, power, power factor and associated values enable energy saving strategies to be implemented.
- Bright, color touch screen: perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display.
- Comprehensive logging: all measured values are automatically logged and can be reviewed during logging and before downloading for on the-go analysis. More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instrument.
- Optimized user interface: quick, guided, graphical setup ensures you’re capturing the right data every time, and the intelligent verification function indicates correct connections have been made, reducing user uncertainty.
- Complete ‘in-the-field’ setup through the front panel: no need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel.
- Wide range power: power instrument directlyfrom the measured circuit eliminating theneed to find a power outlet while allowing theinstrument to be secured safely inside electricalpanels.
- Two USB ports: one for PC connection and another for fast, simple download to standardUSB thumb drives, or other USB devices.
- Compact size: designed to fit in tight spaces and panels.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream.
- Optimized measurement accessories: flat voltage cable and thin flexible current probes ensure easy installation even in tight spaces.
- Battery life: four-hour operating time (backup time) per charge on lithium-ion battery.
- Security: safeguard against theft with a Kensington lock.
- All new, Energy Analyze application software: download, analyze and automated reporting for a complete picture of energy saving potential.
|Meter Mode||RMS Power||Fundamental Power|
THD of Voltage and Current (%)
AUX Voltage (V)
|Active Power (P) in W
Apparent power (S) in VA
Non-active power (D) in var
Power factor (PF)
|Fundamental Active Power in W
Fundamental Reactive Power in var
Fundamental Apparent Power in VA
Displacement Power Factor (DPF) / cos ϕ
Click here to contact us for further information or call us on 057 866 2162