DIEHL [email protected] Hydrometer Software is an energy data management software that performs automatic readings of M-Bus and Fixed radio networks. DIEHL [email protected] Hydrometer Software features various modules that makes it possible to adapt the software to the user’s specific requirements.
DIEHL [email protected] Hydrometer Software features
- One software for managing radio and wired M-Bus reading systems
- Reading and remote reading of all types of resource meters (water, thermal energy, electricity, gas meters)
- Editing and visualisation of meter data in tables and diagrams
- Archiving of all meter data in a powerful Oracle® SQL database
- Optional use of modern client-server structure enabling simultaneous use
- Possibility of alarm monitoring and actions
DIEHL [email protected] Hydrometer basic modules
- [email protected] WALK & DRIVE
Supports direct USB connection to a IZAR HANDHELD PSION device and the organisation of Walk-by/Drive-by tours for reading/management of radio meters and customer data.
- [email protected] FIXED
Supports data download from an FTP server that was uploaded via Ethernet LAN or GPRS from a fixed installed data concentrator (IZAR RECEIVER LAN/GPRS or M-Bus Master IZAR CENTER).
- [email protected] M-BUS
Supports direct connection via USB, RS232, Ethernet LAN or analog/GSM modem connection to an IZAR CENTER M-Bus master. Possibility to do on demand meter readings or readout of IZAR CENTER Memory data.
DIEHL [email protected] Hydrometer additional modules
- [email protected] GRAPHIC & ANALYSIS
Consumption monitoring: illustration of up to 6 meter counts in a bar or line graph diagram. 3 diagrams can be displayed in one window (also with the possibility of an online mode).
- [email protected] ALARM
Automatic creation of meter alarms for Fixed Network and M-Bus installations, visualisation on screen or transmission via SMS / email.
- [email protected] MAPS
Visualisation of readings on a map (Requirement: Google Earth® installed).
- [email protected] IMPORT/EXPORT
Interface for import and export of meter and customer data e.g. from/to a billing software system (ASCII, Excel®, ODBC database connection).
- [email protected] VIRTUAL METERS
Calculations of virtual meter values (e.g. summarize all sub meters from one building).
- [email protected] EXTENDED DATABASE
Extension of limited (4 GB) Oracle® Express Edition (incl. in [email protected]) to unlimited Oracle® Standard Edition One database. Allows additionally a higher database performance.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.