A-EBERLE Model PQI-DE
The Power Quality Analyser and Fault Recorder PQI-DE for low, medium and high voltage networks is
the central component of a system with which all measurement tasks in electrical networks can be
The PQI-DE can be used as a Power Quality Interface according to power quality standards such as
IEC61000-2-2 / EN50160 or to check the technical connection guidelines such as DIN VDE AR 4110 and
DIN VDE 4120 and many more.
- No moving parts (fans, hard drives etc.)
- CAT IV
- Extensive storage capability (can be extended up to 32 GB by the user, permitting several years recording without connection to database)
- Optional: IEC61000-4-7 – 2kHz to 9kHz (B1)
- Frequency measurement of voltage and current according IEC 61000-4-7 from 2 kHz to 9 kHz.
- Standard IEC61000-4-7 describes the measuring of harmonics and interharmonic in power
- Supply grids and connected devices.
- Optional: RCM continuous residual current monitoring (RCM).
- Temperature input for PT100 / PT1000 / KTY sensors
A-EBERLE Model PQI-DE Datasheet
For additional technical details about the A-EBERLE Model PQI-DE please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.