EC-2VA Single Phase Voltage & Current Logger
The EC-2VA data logger is used by power distribution companies, facilities management, electrical or site services and maintenance engineers to monitor both voltage and current variations. This helps them to diagnose any related issues, or to gather data perhaps to make representations to their power supplier.
As the product records both voltage and current, users can determine if low voltage is related to high current demands on site, or if the low voltage is being supplied to the site.
EC-2VA Single Phase Voltage & Current Logger Features
- Ideal for industrial logging
- Voltage Range: 300Vrms
- Current Range: 300A
- Rogowski Coils fit around 140mm cables
- Voltage Accuracy: ±2% of reading (10 bit) within 90Vac – 300Vrms otherwise ±3%. (50/60Hz ±2%)
- Current Accuracy: 2% of range, typically
- CAT Rating: 1000V CAT III, 600V CAT IV
- Recording Period: 1 sec to 60 mins
- Recording Standard: Recording – EN50160: 1994
- Environmental Sealing: IP65 as standard
- Size & Weight: Metric – 145x90x45mm & 500g
EC-2VA Kit Includes
- Data Logger
- Voltage Input Lead
- Rogowski Coil
- RS-232 serial lead
- Electrosoft software
- Carry Case
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.