The EC-3V is used by power distribution companies, voltage and energy optimisation companies, facilities management, electrical or site services and maintenance engineers to monitor voltage variations on site helping them to diagnose any voltage related issues, or to gather data perhaps to make representations to their power supplier. Voltage optimisation companies also use the product to monitor voltage levels pre and post optimisation.
The EC-3V has native USB communications and has a phase sequence (rotation) checker as standard.
EC-3V Three Phase Voltage Logger Features
- Ideal for industrial logging
- Voltage Range: 500V
- Voltage Accuracy: ±1% of reading ±1 Volt, 90Vac – 450Vrms (ph – ph); else ±3%. (50/60Hz ±2%)
- CAT Rating: CAT III
- Recording Period: 1 sec to 60 mins
- Recording Standard: Recording – EN50160: 1994
- Environmental Sealing: IP43 as standard, available as IP65/NEMA 12/4
- Size & Weight: Metric – 250x175x70mm & 500g
EC-3V Kit Includes
- Data Logger
- Voltage Input Leads
- USB Lead
- Electrosoft Software
- Carry Case
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.