New Generation network analyzer, 9 measured lines in a single device
The EnergyTeam NG-9 is the world’ smallest analyzer featuring 9 channels within only 9 cm. There is currently no existing device that is comparable to the NG-9. The NG9 is a unique and innovative metering solution offering both flexibility and simplicity whilst reducing product and installation costs compared to other devices on the market.
EnergyTeam NG-9 Key Technical Features
- Flexibility: It offer the most versatile solution available on the market in the special probe with a range from 1 – 2000A.
- Accuracy: 0.5 class instrument which guarantees the accuracy of the whole measurement system.
- Measurements: Display up to 160 electric parameters on the built in LCD or on your own device via RTU-Modbus.
- Versatility: High suitability thanks to the combination of split current transformer and/or Rogowski coil for single-phase, three-phase or shuffled mode.
- Simplicity: Reduce time and costs by 85%. No shutdowns.
EnergyTeam NG-9 Simple Features
- Modbus RTU communication sped 3 times faster than other analyzers: 115200 baud rate
- It is possible to use all ranges of Rogowski coils or split current sensors on each instrument either on single, three or mixed phase mode.
- Easily fits into pre-existing panels
- Connection to 1 voltmeter instead of 3
- Reduces installation errors allowing a simple and accurate start up
- Each current sensor can be connected to the device with a one-way electrical connector without using additional cables, scissors and screwdrivers.
- Power Consumption 12 times less than any other device on the market. i.e. NG-9 €21/10 years, other devices €252/10 years.
- The NG software set up permits simple and fast programming.
- NG-9 has various application fields: Warehouses, Offices, retail centres, small & large factories. It is also ideal for data centres where it is necessary to monitor energy cost distribution.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.