EXTECH 380801 Single Phase Power Analyzer
The EXTECH 380801 Single Phase Power Analyzer is a True RMS Single Phase Power Analyzer Appliance Tester/Power Analyzer. The EXTECH 380801 Single Phase Power Analyzer is a compact, battery operated device for analyzing AC power loads with PC interface and datalogging. The EXTECH 380801 is used for data acquisition when connected to a PC.
EXTECH 380801 Single Phase Power Analyzer features
- Four simultaneous displays of Watts, Power Factor or VA, Voltage or Hz, Amps
- True RMS Voltage & Current measurements of sine, square, triangular and distorted wave forms with a crest factor < 5
- Max, Data Hold and Overload Protection
- Battery or AC adaptor provides line isolation
- Plug device to be tested directly into the Power Analyzer
- Sampling (update) rate is 2.5 times/second
- Windows® 95/98/NT/2000/XP/ME software allows user to download stored data or save data directly, and to create an ASCII file. Computations include phase angle, apparent and reactive power, consumption and cost, and power factor correction
- Complete with Windows compatible software, cable, 8 x AA batteries, power cord, 117 VAC adaptor and case
EXTECH 380801 Single Phase Power Analyzer kit contents
- EXTECH 380801 Single Phase Power Analyzer
- Software included to download and store data to a PC
- Built-into heavy duty carrying case
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.