Fluke 1730 Three Phase Electrical Energy Logger
Find out where you are wasting energy, from the service entrance to individual circuits, optimize your facility’s energy use and reduce your bill with the new Fluke 1730 Three Phase Electrical Energy Logger.
The Fluke 1730 instrument is extremely easy to use; it even does automatic checks to guarantee that the user has connected the leads and current sensors up correctly.
Downloading data is quick and easy. The data can be written directly to a USB stick without having to use a computer for downloading. The Energy Analyze application software allows users to download, analyze and compile report in minutes. It also allows you to compare multiple data points over time so that you can build a comprehensive picture of energy usage.
Fluke 1730 Features / Benefits:
- Key measurements: voltage, current, power, power factor and associated values enable energy saving strategies to be implemented.
- Bright, color touch screen
- Comprehensive logging: all measured values are automatically logged and can be reviewed during logging and before downloading for on the-go analysis.
- Optimized user interface: quick, guided, graphical setup ensures you’re capturing the right data every time, and the intelligent verification function indicates correct connections have been made.
- Complete in-the-field setup through the front panel: no need to return to the workshop for download and setup.
- Wide range power: power instrument directly from the measured circuit eliminating the need to find a power outlet while allowing the instrument to be secured safely inside electrical panels.
- Two USB ports: one for PC connection and another for download to standard USB thumb drives or other USB devices.
- Compact size.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream.
- Optimized measurement accessories: flat voltage cable and thin flexible current probes ensure easy installation even in tight spaces.
- Battery life: four-hour operating time (backup time) per charge on lithium-ion battery.
- Security: safeguard against theft with a Kensington lock.
- All new, Energy Analyze application software: download, analyze and automated reporting for a complete picture of energy saving potential.
Fluke 1730 Kit Contents:
- 1730 Energy Logger
- Power Supply
- Voltage Test Lead
- Dolphin Clip, Black
- Set of three Thin-Flexi Current Probes, 30.5 cm
- Color-coded Wire Clips
- Power Cord (see Figure 1)
- Test lead with stackable plugs, 10 cm
- Test lead with stackable plugs, 2 m
- DC Power Cable
- USB Cable A, Mini-USB
- Soft Storage Bag/Case
- Input Connector Decal
- The power cord and input connector decal are country-specific and vary according to the order destination.
- Documentation Info Pack (Quick Reference Card, Safety, Information, Battery Pack Safety Information, iFlex Probe, Safety Information, i40s-EL Current Clamp Safety Information
- 4 GB USB Flash Drive (includes User’s Manual)
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.