Fluke 1738 Three Phase Power Logger
The all new Fluke 1738 Three Phase Power Logger is a new generation replacement for the robust Fluke 1735 unit bursting with new functionality and improved specs. The ergnomic shell is sculpted to ensure comfort and easy access to all important operations.
Fluke 1738 features the large, easy to use colour touch screen makes it even simpler to navigate around the interface that is built to be intuitive and fast. The unit features wireless connectivity and compatibility with Fluke Connect software that allows for data sharing, remote control and report generation out of your smartphone.
You can also quickly download the results to the memory stick thanks to the dedicated USB port.
Log over 500 different power quality values and study the trends over time.
Features of Fluke 1738 Three Phase Power Logger
- Measure all three phases and neutral: 4 flexible current clamps included in the kit.
- Automatic capture and logging of: voltage, current, power, harmonics and additional associated power quality values.
- Fluke Connect compatible – use your smartphone to control your Power Logger, download data, generate and share reports.
- Conveniently power up your Instrument from the measured circuit.
- 600V CAT IV / 1000V CAT III safety rating.
- Store over 20 logging sessions.
- Capture dips, swells, and inrush currents.
- Large, easy to use touch screen.
- Intuitive interface.
- Energy Analyze Plus software included.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Advanced power quality analysis using Fluke Energy Analyze Plus software
Downloading Data with Fluke Energy Analyze Plus Software
Power Quality Studies with Fluke Energy Analyze Plus
Creating a report with Fluke Energy Analyze Plus Software