The Fluke 1760 Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder is specifically designed for advanced power quality analysis and consistent compliance testing. The Fluke 1760 Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder is Class-A compliant to stand up to the most demanding of power quality tests.
The Fluke 1760 is used for the for analysis of utility and industrial power distribution systems, in medium- and low-voltage networks. The Fluke 1760 Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder provides the flexibility to customise thresholds, algorithms, and measurement selections. The Fluke 1760 power recorder captures the most comprehensive details on user-selected parameters.
Fluke 1760 Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder features
- High-speed transient analysis to uncover root causes of equipment malfunction for predictive maintenance.
- Class-A quality-of-service compliance
- Event correlation at multiple locations
- Galvanic separation and DC coupling – allows complete measurements on dissimilar power systems
- Power quality and power load studies
- Conduct tests according to the stringent international IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A standard
- GPS time synchronization
- Flexible and fully configurable thresholds and scale factors
- Uninterrupted power supply (40 minutes)
- 10 MHz, 6000 Vpk waveform capture
- 2 GB data memory
- Comprehensive software included
- Quick setup with automatic sensor detection
Fluke 1760 Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder kit contents
- Power Quality Recorder Topas
- Internal Flash-memory 2 GB
- PQ Analyze software on CD-ROM
- Ethernet cable for network connection (1)
- Crosslink Ethernet cable for direct PC connection (1)
- Mains cable (1)
- Operational manuals
- Carrying bag
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.