The Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter is clamp on meter and is ideal for monitoring electronic loads. The Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter combines the functions of a clamp meter, oscilloscope, data logger and digital power meter.
The Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter has a color display to analyze the harmonic spectrum, a low-pass filter to remove high frequency noise and a high EMC immunity design. The Hall Effect clamp meter design makes measurement of dc current possible without the need to break the circuit.
Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter features
- Setup and troubleshoot variable frequency drives and UPS systems
- Uncover harmonic issues that can damage or disrupt critical equipment
- Inrush capture
- Verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
Fluke 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter kit contents
- 345 Power Quality Clamp Meter
- Soft carrying case
- Power Log software
- Test leads
- Alligator clips
- Test probes
- USB cable
- International ac adapter / battery eliminator
- Printed English language user manual
- Multi-language manual CD
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.