The FLUKE 434 Energy Meter (or Energy Analyzer ) is primarily used for energy logging. The FLUKE 434 Energy Meter has an Energy Loss Calculator function to identify the most energy-wasteful facility areas.
The FLUKE 434 records every measurement automatically and can generate graphs and reports via the included software.
FLUKE 434 Energy Meter features
- Calculates the fiscal cost of energy waste due to poor power quality
- Quick on-screen diagnosis of problems
- Detection and prevention power quality issues before they cause downtime – predictive maintenance
- Load studies – verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
- Energy loss calculator
- Troubleshoot power quality issues in real-time
- Measure all three phases and neutral
- Long battery life- 7 hours operating time
Fluke 1735 Power Logger kit contents
- BC430 Power Adapter
- International plug adapter set
- BP290 (Single capacity Li-ion battery) 28 Wh (8 hours or more)
- TL430 Test lead and Alligator clip set
- WC100 color coding clips and regional decals
- i430flex-TF, 24 inch (61 cm) length, 4 flexible current probes
- 8 GB SD card
- PowerLog on CD (includes operator manuals in PDF format)
- USB cable A – Mini B
- Soft Case
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.