The Fluke 435 Series Power Quality & Energy Analyzer offers advanced power quality functions and unprecedented energy analysis capabilities. The Fluke 435 Series Power Quality & Energy Analyzer captures fast RMS values to see every waveform so you can determine how the voltage, current and frequency values are interacting.
Fluke 435 Series Power Quality & Energy Analyzer features
- Power inverter efficiency
- Calculate the fiscal cost of energy waste due to poor power quality
- Quantify the before and after installation improvements in energy consumption
- Quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online
- Detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime
- Long-term analysis – uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues
- Load studies – verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
- Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp.
- Capture fast RMS data, show half-cycle and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics (generator start-ups, UPS switching etc.).
- Energy loss calculator
- Troubleshoot in real-time
- Measure all three phases and neutral
- Every measurement is always automatically recorded, without any set-up
- Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard
- Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals
- View graphs and generate reports
- Battery life has 7 hours operating time per charge on Li-ion battery pack
Fluke 435 Series Power Quality & Energy Analyzer kit contents
- Three-Phase Power Quality and Energy Analyzer
- BC430 Power Adapter
- International plug adapter set
- BP290 (Single capacity Li-ion battery) 28 Wh (8 hours or more)
- TL430 Test lead and Alligator clip set
- WC100 color coding clips and regional decals
- i430flex-TF, 24 inch (61 cm) length, 4 flexible current probes
- 8 GB SD card
- PowerLog on CD (includes operator manuals in PDF format)
- USB cable A – Mini B
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.