The Fluke VR1710 Single Phase Voltage Quality Recorder is a plug-in voltage quality recorder that detects and records power quality problems. The The Fluke VR1710 single phase recorder records power quality parameters including RMS average, transients, flicker, and harmonics up to the 32nd, using a user-selected average period from 1 seconds to 20 minutes.
Fluke VR1710 Single Phase Voltage Quality Recorder features
- Fast and easy recording of voltage trends, dropouts, and power quality
- Plugs directly into the mains power socket and capture data
- Continuous recording of all values with no gaps – both events and voltage
- Clear graphical summary & easy reporting of data and quick overview of key power quality parameters – Take the guesswork out of diagnosing voltage quality problems
- Displays ctual transient display (>100 μs) with time stamp
- Flicker recording to EN 61000-4-15
- Includes PowerLog software package for quick download, analysis, and automatic reporting
Fluke VR1710 Single Phase Voltage Quality Recorder kit contents
- Plug-in Fluke VR1710
- USB cable
- PowerLog software CD
- Universal power cord adapters
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.