Integra 1222 Digital Metering System
The new Integra 1222 Digital Metering System is a panel mounted instrument providing a cost effective solution to measure and display all electrical parameters including total harmonic distortion (THD) and individual, up to the 63rd harmonic.
Thanks to the large, clear, programmable backlit display the Integra 1222 Digital Metering System it is easy to set up the device to display your chosen parameters. The screen features graphical display that shows the percentage of full scale power measured. The Integra 1222 Digital Metering System features easy wiring and plug in connectors to simplify the installation process. The DIN 96 panel mounted enclosure includes integral panel mounting clips.
Features of the Integra 1222 Digital Metering System:
- DIN 96 enclosure
- High contrast backlit programmable display
- Voltage IN-OUT connections
- CT current measurement 5A/1A
- Plug and socket connections
- Programmable VT, CT ratios
- Modbus™ RTU
- 2 pulsed outputs with led indication
- PF bar indicator
- 3P4W, 3P3W, 1P2W system types
- Individual harmonics to 63rd
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.