Dranetz Energy Visa/ Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 30 3-Phase Energy & Power Disturbance Analyzer
The Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 30 3-Phase Energy & Power Disturbance Analyzer is a power and mains disturbance analyzer that fulfills the standards EN50160, EN61000-4-7 and EN61000-4-15 and EN61000-4-30. The Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 30 is class A device that simultaneously monitors RMS values, harmonics, flicker and transients down to a time range of approximately 80 µs.
The Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 30 has 8 measuring channels: 4 for voltage and 4 for current. The MAVOWATT 30 features intuitive color touch-screen operation operated with the help of icons and multiple language options. All acquired data is saved to CompactFlash memory cards ≥4 GB and Data communication is optional possible via RS 232, Ethernet or USB.
Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 30 features
- Power and mains disturbance analysis
- Harmonic analysis per EN 61000-4-7
- Mains quality per EN50160 with statistic bar chart
- Flicker analysis per EN 61000-4-15
- 8 measuring channels: 4 for voltage (differential) and 4 for current (current sensor), for measurements at 50 / 60 Hz power frequency
- Data storage to Compact Flash memory cards ≥4 GB (scope of supply)
- Power supply via charging device 90..264 V / 47..63 Hz
- Built-in accumulator for up to 3 hour operating time
- Optional RS232, USB or LAN interface
- Optional current measuring accessories
- High performance DranView PC analysis and evaluation software is available
Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 30 data sheet
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.