Dranetz Energy Guide/ Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 40 3-Phase Energy & Power Disturbance Analyzer
The Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 40 3-Phase Energy & Power Disturbance Analyzer is a power and mains disturbance analyzer that fulfills the standards EN50160, EN61000-4-7 and EN61000-4-15 and EN61000-4-30. The Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 40 is class A device that simultaneously monitors RMS values, harmonics, flicker and transients down to a time range of approximately 80 µs.
The Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 40 has 8 measuring channels: 4 for voltage and 4 for current. The MAVOWATT 40 features intuitive color touch-screen operation operated with the help of icons and multiple language options. All acquired data is saved to CompactFlash memory cards ≥4 GB and Data communication is optional possible via RS 232, Ethernet or USB.
The MAVOWATT 40 offers special modes for the recording of switch-on effects and fault note. Additionally there is an analysis module integrated for the direction of the voltage drop, switching tops of the power factor correction and the quality of motors.
Gossen Metrawatt MAVOWATT 30 features
- Power and mains disturbance analysis
- Harmonic analysis per EN 61000-4-7
- Mains quality per EN50160 with statistic bar chart
- Flicker analysis per EN 61000-4-15
- Recording of switch-on effects and fault note
- Integrated analysis module for the direction of the voltage drop, switching tops of the power factor correction and the quality of motors
- 8 measuring channels: 4 for voltage (differential) and 4 for current (current sensor), for measurements at 50 / 60 Hz power frequency
- Data storage to CompactFlash memory cards ≥4 GB (scope of supply)
- Power supply via charging device 90..264 V / 47..63 Hz
- Built-in accumulator for up to 3 hour operating time
- Optional RS232, USB or LAN interface
- Optional current measuring accessories
- High performance DranView PC analysis and evaluation software is available
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.