METRAHIT ENERGY Digital Multimeter
The Gossen Metrawatt METRAHIT ENERGY Digital Multimeter is a digital hand-held multimeter which takes a current and voltage measurement with a resolution of 60,000 counts.
Gossen Metrawatt METRAHIT ENERGY Digital Multimeter Features:
- TRMS measurement including: V AC TRMS, V AC+DC TRMS with a bandwidth of 100 kHz, V DC, dB, Hz (V), Hz (A), Ω, μF, V Diodes, °C / F (TC / RTD)
- Power measurement (W, VAr, VA, PF): active, reactive and apparent power with extreme values, power factor
- Energy measurement (Wh, VArh, VAh), active, reactive and apparent energy, mean power value with adjustable observation period and maximum value
- Mains quality analysis: recording of over and undervoltage, dips, swells, voltage peaks and transients in 0, 50 and 60 Hz systems
- Harmonic analysis: RMS values and distortion components up to the 15th harmonic at 16.7, 50, 60 and 400 Hz
- Crest factor CF, conductivity nS, low resistance RSL, duty cycle %, cable length km
- Resolution of 60,000 counts
- Triple display, display illumination can be activated under difficult lighting conditions
- 1 kHz / -3 dB low-pass filter can be activated
- Direct current measurement from 10 nA to 10 A, 16 A intermittently, current measurement with current transformer clamp and sensors, transformation ratio is taken into account at the display
- Large data memory for up to 300,000 measured values
- Instrument is completely remote controllable without activating the rotary switch or changing current sockets
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.