The SINEAX A210 is a multifunctional power monitor and is used for the measurement and display of all values of a 3-phase current system. The SINEAX A210 Multifunction Power Measuring Instrument is of identical design to SINEAX A220, except for its dimensions, which are 96 x 96 mm.
SINEAX A210 is a multifunctional power monitor
- Display of all 4 quadrants
- 63 measurands with high accuracy (U, I: 0,5%)
- 2 pulse or trip point outputs (S0)
- Minimal installation depth: 46 mm
- Transformer ratio programmable
- 5 programmable intervals for active, reactive and apparent power (avg. values)
- 8 energy counters for active and reactive energy. All counters show incoming and outgoing energy with 2 tariffs
- Pluggable module with RS 232/RS 485 interface for MODBUS RTU
- Pluggable module with RS 232/RS 485 interface for MODBUS RTU and data logger
- After a power supply failure all values, counter contents, displayed values and programmed functions are available
- The 14 mm high LED display ensures good readability
- Dimensions: 96 x 96 x 46 mm
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.