SINEAX DME 401 3-Phase Transducer (Programmable)
SKU: DME 401
The SINEAX DME 401 3-Phase Transducer is a programmable multi-function transducer with 4 energy meters, RS232 and RS485-MODBUS. The SINEAX DME 401 3-Phase Transducer is used for querying up to 47 measured quantities in heavy current systems.
The SINEAX DME 401 3-Phase Transducer features
- Data transfer via MODBUS interface
- 4 programmable energy meters for Ah, kVAh, kWh and kvarh
- Programmable application (type of electrical system)
- Current to 10 A, voltage to 830 V
- Accuracy: 0.2% (under reference conditions)
- Password protected software for programming, data analysis and simulation
- AC-DC power pack with large tolerance range
- Top-hat rail or wall mounting
- CSA certificate
SINEAX DME 401 3-Phase Transducers (Programmable) data sheet
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.