SINEAX DME 440 3-Phase Transducer (Programmable)
The SINEAX DME 440 3-Phase Transducer is a programmable multi-functional transducer with 4 energy meters, 4 analog out, RS232, RS485-MODBUS. The SINEAX DME 440 3-Phase Transducer is used to simultaneously acquire several quantities in heavy current systems and processes them into 4 analog output quantities. The MODBUS interface allows for querying up to 47 measured quantities.
SINEAX DME 440 3-Phase Transducer (Programmable) features
- 4 analog outputs
- 4 programmable energy meters for Ah, kVAh, kWh and kvarh
- Programmable application (type of electrical system)
- Current to 10 A, voltage to 830 V
- Programmable universal analog outputs
- Accuracy: U / I 0.2 %, P 0.25 % under reference conditions
- Password protected software for programming, data analysis and simulation
- AC-DC power pack with large tolerance range
- CSA certificate
- SINEAX housing: top-hat rail or wall mounting
EURAX housing: plug-in module for 19″ rack
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.