SINEAX F534 Single Phase Measuring Transducer
The SINEAX F534 Single Phase Measuring Transducer is a measuring transducer for frequency. The SINEAX F534 Single Phase Measuring Transducer is used for the conversion of frequency into a direct current or voltage signal, which is proportional to the measured value.
SINEAX F534 Single Phase Measuring Transducer features
- Measurement input for sinusoidal, square-wave or distorted nominal input voltage with dominant fundamental wave
- Input voltage: 10 to 690 V
- Measuring range limits 10 Hz to 1.5 kHz
- Auxiliary power: 85 to 230 V AC/DC
- Input frequency response time periods: 4
- Measurement output available with unipolar, bipolar or live-zero output quantities
- Measuring method: digital period of oscillation measurement
- Power supply: integrated AC-DC power pack with large tolerance range for universal use
- Standard GL (Germanischer Lloyd) / suitable for use on ocean-going vessels
- SINEAX housing: P13/70 housing for top-hat rail mounting
EURAX housing: plug-in module (7 standard width units) for 19″ rack
- CSA certificate , German Lloyd approval
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.