SINEAX i552 Single Phase Measuring Transducer
The SINEAX i552 Single Phase Measuring Transducers is an AC current transducer for effective value measurement. The SINEAX i552 Single Phase Measuring Transducer is a measuring transducer for the transformation of sinusoidal or distorted alternating current, with power supply terminal.
SINEAX i552 Single Phase Measuring Transducer features
- Measurement method: Logarithmic process
- Measurement input: alternating current, sinusoidal or distorted, true RMS value measurement
- Measuring range: 1/5 A or 1.2/6 A selectable at terminals
- Measurement output: unipolar and live-zero
0…1.0 to 0…20 mA resp. live-zero 0.2…1 to 4…20 mA or
0…1 to 0…10 V resp. live-zero 0.2…1 to 2…10 V
- Power supply: wide DC, AC power pack tolerance
- Standard as marine version per Lloyd’s Register of Shipping
- P13/70 housing for top-hat rail mounting
- CSA certificate , German Lloyd approval
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.