SINEAX M563 3-Phase Transducers (Programmable)
The SINEAX M563 3-Phase Transducer is a programmable multi-funtion transducer with 3 analog out and RS232. The SINEAX M563 3-Phase Transducer is used for simultaneously acquiring 3 freely selectable measured quantities in electrical systems. The SINEAX M563 3-Phase Transducer is equipped with 3 electrically isolated current outputs.
SINEAX M563 3-Phase Transducer features
- 3 analogue outputs
- Application (system) programmable
- Rated current 1 to 6 A programmable
- Rated voltage 57 to 400 V (phase-to-neutral) or
- 100 to 693 V (phase to phase) programmable
- Universal analogue outputs (programmable)
- High accuracy: class 0.5
- Software with password protection for programming, data analysis, power system status simulation, acquisition of meter data and making settings
- DC, AC power pack with very large tolerance range
- Mounting: For snapping onto top-hat rail
- CSA certificate
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.