SINEAX U553 Single Phase Measuring Transducer
The SINEAX U553 Single Phase Measuring Transducer is a measuring transducer for the transformation of sinusoidal or distorted alternating voltage. The SINEAX U553 Single Phase Measuring Transducer is supplied with power supply terminal.
SINEAX U553 Single Phase Measuring Transducer features
- Measurement method: logarithmic process
- Measurement input: alternating voltage, sinusoidal or distorted, true RMS value measurement
- Nominal input voltage: 0…20 to 0…690 V
- Measurement output: unipolar and live-zero
0…1.0 to 0…20 mA resp. live-zero 0.2…1 to 4…20 mA or
0…1 to 0…10 V resp. live-zero 0.2…1 to 2…10 V
- Power supply: wide DC, AC power pack tolerance
- Standard as marine version per Lloyd’s Register of Shipping
- P13/70 housing for top-hat rail mounting
- CSA certificate , German Lloyd approval
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.