With the Socomec DIRIS G40 communication gateway, all information from metering and measurement devices communicating wirelessly or via the RS485 bus are centralised in a single device and then made available on the Ethernet network via Modbus TCP. The Socomec DIRIS G40 gateway has an embedded WEBVIEW web server, allowing real time monitoring of electrical values and analysis of consumption data. The user is alerted of any alarms via email.
Socomec DIRIS G40 Functions
- RS845, Wireless and Ethernet ports. (2 ports with integrated switch)
- Automatic addressing and detection of connected devices.
- Historical of measurements: max. 1 year
- Internal clock (SNTP synchronisation)
- Sending of alarm by email (SMTP)
- WEBVIEW embedded web server
WEBVIEW Embedded Web Server
The Socomec DIRIS G40 gateway includes an embedded web server. Two versions are available:
- Real time measurements and alarms
Plug & Play
Connected metering and measurement devices are automatically addressed and detected by the Socomec DIRIS G40 gateway. The DIRIS G40 gateway provides:
- Automatic clock synchronisation (SNTP) with battery recording.
- Synchronisation of connected devices.
- Warning messages in case of alarms (e-mail SMTP).
- Automatic recording and storage of measurements and consumption data.
- Automatic display of tariff changes.
There are several optional modules available:
- Digital inputs/outputs
- Analogue inputs/outputs
- Temperature inputs.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.