The Unipower Unilyzer 902 power analyzer is a portable power analyser that records power quality measurements in out-of-the-control-room environments. The Unipower Unilyzer 902 power analyzer is a dust- and splash-proof (IP65), norm-compliant (IEC 61000-4-30, Class A) and 3rd party-certified field instrument. Using DSP (Digital Signal Processor) the Unilyzer 902 measures all periods without time gaps. Built-in hardware locks to the fundamental frequency, which gives the Unilyzer 902 the highest possible accuracy.
The Unipower Unilyzer 902 power analyzer features options for remote communication, e.g. GSM modem. This means that data can be downloaded and re-configured from the office, without having to go to the location where it is installed. Four independent trig channels capture sags, swells, transients and interruptions.
The Unipower Unilyzer 902 power analyzer also connects to a PC, which provides access to an eight-channel oscilloscope, a harmonic spectrum analyser and a trend-graph. The phasor diagram gives valuable information about phase relationships and instrument wiring.
PQ Secure software accumulates all measured data which is transmitted to a main SQL database. Export data and measured files to other software, for instance spreadsheets.
Unipower Unilyzer 902 Power Analyzer functions
- Automatic transducer identification
- Quantities and units like V, A, W, VA, VAr, kWh, kVArh, PF, Cosj, Hz, IFL, PST, PLT.
- Transients >1 ms
- Voltage sags (dips) and swells
- Harmonics. Odd, even, interharmonics and directions.
- Current and voltage unbalance
- Signalling voltage
- K-factor for transformers
- All power quality parameters measured simultaneously
- Direction for power harmonics and disturbance
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.